Hello! Everyone, as it is well known, jeulia is a sterling silver jewelry brand, we not only sell jewelry but also we popularize the maintenance tips of sterling silver jewelry. In daily life, we could find that the glossiness of sterling silver jewelry will drop after wearing for a long time. In actually, beautiful things should be maintained seriously, sterling silver jewelry is also no exception. When it comes to the maintenance tips of sterling silver jewelry, there is some misunderstanding about this knowledge.So jeuliablog will popularize the maintenance tips of sterling silver jewelry for you today! Let’s Begin!
Here are the tips:
- Using the silver polishing cloth to clean it every day, in general, almost all sellers will send you a piece of soft cloth when you shop sterling silver jewelry, that’s it.
- On the surface of sterling silver jewelry will appear the black things after wearing for a long time, is it really sterling silver? In actually, the black thing should be AgS, which result from the silver and the sulfur dioxide in the air. Push a little toothpaste on the jewelry and rub the foam, then cleaned by water. You can use the cotton to dry it.
- The feature of sterling silver is more active, so it is easy to be corroded. Therefore, please remember not to wear your silver jewelry to go swimming, enjoy a hot spring, or go to the seaside.
- The higher the content of sterling silver, the softer the texture. So try your best to avoid colliding to result in deformation in case.
- Please place it in the jewelry box and keep it away from the air, if you don’t wear it.
How do you think about my knowledge? if you have more advice, welcome to supplement it in comments!
One thought on “How To Keep The Sterling Silver Jewelry Sparkling”
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to look more posts like this .